10 Vintage Gift Ideas for Mom
It’s hard to believe May is already here. Mother’s Day is right around the corner; May 12, 2019 to be exact. Is your Mom a lover of vintage? Does she collect a particular vintage item? Maybe milk glass, vintage tins, Pyrex or Ironstone? Perhaps she likes a certain style; boho, farmhouse, country.
I've gotten a bit of my love of antique and vintage from my mom. She loves antique shops and vintage boutiques, but doesn't often take time for herself to go out and shop. But I know what she loves and what she collects, so I tend to keep her in mind when I'm out sourcing antique and vintage goods for Josephine & Mim. However, there has been a time or two when I've been looking for something very specific for her and I've been able to turn to other Etsy sellers to find the perfect gift.
I’ve rounded up 10 vintage finds that are sure to make a great gift for Mom this Mother’s Day. Along with items from my own shop, I’ve selected my favorite items from other vintage sellers on Etsy.
1. Vintage butterfly print from Lakeside Cottage
2. J & G Meakin Ironstone Pitcher from Josephine & Mim
3. Blue Sad Iron from Picking Pittsburgh
4. Annemarie Davidson Resin Plate from Josephine & Mim
5. Handmade aromatherapy sachets from French Rosebud Cottage
6. Set of 2 etched brass vases from Josephine & Mim
7. 1920's Polly Prim scale from Old Fangled Finds
8. Vintage Delft Vase from Josephine & Mim
9. Pink Depression Glass Bowl from Stoneridge Attic
10. Fenton hobnail pedestal trinket dish from Josephine & Mim
Are you subscriber to the Josephine & Mim mailing list yet? I’d love to keep in touch with you, let you in on new products, blog posts and discounts.
Sign up today and get 15% off your purchase in our Etsy shop: http://bit.ly/2Lhf90W